CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER

I know that all of you are secretly fans of burgers (okay, if you’re not, than you actually never tried a good one).

Well, right now you should be thinking “I’m feeling lucky to be a frequent visitor of the Queens neighbourhood!”, or, in other words–“Queens rocks!”. Why, you ask? Because I’m going to introduce you to some hamburger places that are simply MOUTHWATERING to think of.

I’ll start with Cheeburger Cheeburger–a name that should be hardwired inside your brain if you live in Queens and love burgers. It’s a nice little spot on Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills. This place is known among high school teenager–the pricing is fairly low.

What might grab your attention is the fact that the burgers here are made with 100% all-natural Angus beef, which means you’re not going to end up eating any hormones, antibiotics, or other stuff you learned about in biology that might disgust you. The selection in the menu is pretty wide (including a speical kids’ menu), and you’re even given a choice to build your own chee(se)burger!

If you don’t happen to be in the mood for burgers and get dragged in there by your friends anyway, you’re still in luck, as you can choose to pick one of the many salads, wraps, sandwiches, deserts, and much more!

Cheeburger Cheeburger is almost never empty–it gets the right amount of its well-deserved attention throughout the week.

Did I mention that you can also order the food to be delivered to your home? 🙂

No Comment